How can we improve Indaba Music?

Every paticipant in any contest has the right to know how many points for Creativity, Originality, Concept, Musicality, every submission got

The Artist and the Sponsors and their designated appointees will, in their sole discretion, select Remixes based on the following criteria: Originality (0-25 points), Creativity (0-25 points), Concept (0-25 points), and Musicality (0-25 points).

If the remixes are not selected based on the criteria "I just like it", it would be very useful for ther rest of participents to know how many points did they get and the winners did.

What do we have to improve? Originality? Creativity? Concept? Musicality? Don't you think it would be not only useful but also fair to all of us?

Not a problem for me if I got for Originality (0 points), Creativity (0 points), Concept (0 points) and Musicality (0 points) - not at all. It is not about why someone has won the contest and others not - it is a competition. It is about the knowledge how we all were rated (judged).

What is the point of participatng in this kind of competition? If you say before the contest that every submission will be judged and get the points so let us know how much points did we get for our work.

Making remixes is a waisting of our time or judges do realy listen and give the points for Originality, Creativity, Concept, Musicality?

It doesn't have to be about just a musical taste of judges if there is any fairness in those contests - give the points to every submition so we can see at least that judges listened to all the submissions and how they do realy judge.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)