How can we improve Indaba Music?

Listen Page

Why don't you post the total number of submissions at the top of this page? Also, Why don't you give each submission a number or at least the date it was submitted? And why don't you have the submissions fill the page with the newest subs at the top and oldest at the bottom. I swear every time I visit the page, the order gets jumbled. Seems like random order which makes it very hard to remember which sub I listened to already. Also, when I scroll down to the bottom of the page, without knowing the total amount of subs, I don't know how much further to scroll down so I have to wait to see if the page populates. Seems very inefficient.

Hottest Tracks: What is this? I would expext hottest tracks to be tracks with the most votes but that is not the case. The first submission has only 3 votes out of 335 listens. So how is this a HOttest track?

Newest Tracks: I would expect Newest tracks to be tracks with the LEAST amount of listens but that is not the case. The number of listens are all over the place in random order.

Total Votes: What does this even mean? Total of what? I just see a bunch of submissions. What is the criteria to be in this Total Votes Tab?

MY Votes: Hey! This one makes sense!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)