How can we improve Indaba Music?

Player/Mobile App

A lot of my friends cannot listen to the tracks on mobile/iphone. Can you update the player to work with all mobile devices/mobile app! It is more difficult to share when friends have to be at a desktop/laptop to listen and vote.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim Yarkowsky shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ian Haupert commented  · 

I was going to suggest this idea as well. A lot of people I've shared links with when entering contests can't listen to the submissions, and due to the site's "listen before you vote" feature, they therefore can't vote, either. I believe the issue is mainly with iPhones, as a few of my friends who have Android have had no problems. This is a severely limiting to the artists who are trying to get exposure via Facebook and other social media sites, as well as being incredibly inconvenient when it comes time to vote on contest submissions. The hassle of not having the links work on mobile discourages people who are less tech-savvy from trying again later, and some people might not even have access to the internet through anything BUT their phones. Please do something about this issue.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please indaba, do something about the mobile player!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base